ManoMoji - Augmented Reality Hand Filters
Hello UX people, team up with your best DEV friend. UX + DEV is the best team! Learn, Develop, and Network in our Augmented Reality #Gamejam online event. Don´t miss out on the chance to participate, create AR Filters, and claim the grand prizes!
Don´t have a DEV or UX friend?
Message us and we help you with some matchmaking!
This is a week-long event that will take place between 16th-23th of November. The theme of this event is AR Filters that include/interact/use HANDS, we call those ManoMojies. Our goal as a community this time, is to explore the creative aspect of visualizations and interaction that compliment the use of hands. This is a 100% online event and though we highly support collaboration - please remember to keep distances and be safe. By the end of the GameJam, the judges of the event will go through your submissions and we will announce the top 3 entries. More info is available below.
- You have 1 week to prototype and polish your AR Filters (ManoMojies).
- You are permitted/encouraged to work in a team of max 2 people.
- A team can submit a project with multiple ManoMojies.
- A person can be part of only one team.
- You should make use of SDK Community Edition (either with or without ARFoundation support) and use at least 1 ManoMotion Feature.
- You should submit a .apk file (Android app) and a 1 min video footage of your ManoMoji in various cases in order for the entry to be valid. **if you face issues with the licensing of an asset send an email at [masked] we will provide you with a solution.
Read FAQ and more about the event and competition in the event link!
Join the Jam and let´s create some amazing stuff!!
JOIN THE EVENT HERE